– Planning, budget and forecasts
– Cash flow management and projections (working capital management)
– Costs and performance management,
– Shared service center
– Management information and model
– Financial risk management
– Definition of a management model;
– Recovery of business and companies;
– Implementation of management tools
– Preparation of business plans for investments.
Fair value appraisal report
Strategic Planning and Performance
– Assessing market potential;
– Assessing the company’s skills;
– Assessing alternatives, including: economic, financial and risk impacts (cash flow at risk)
– Defining a strategic plan;
– Preparing a strategic map and identifying performance indicators with defined targets.
Additionally, we offer Interim CFO/Controller services, whereby one of our professional partners with extensive experience in Finance takes over the role of CFO or Controller at your organization during periods of crisis or for replacement of executives
Our professionals are highly qualified in financial, accounting, tax and due diligence processes, which allows us to provide enterprise valuation services for wide-ranging purposes.
Valuation is one of the foremost parts of any process of acquisition, merger, spin-off, sale, corporate restructuring, capital injection, IPO, etc., and can be performed using the following criteria:
– Fair Value (guided by rules, particularly CPC 46 – Fair Value Measurement)
– Investment Value (considers the assumptions and needs of a private investor, based on their individual investment requirements and expectations).